SUPER LEAGUE 2019/2020
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- The 2019/2020 competition will commence on Thursday 19th September 2019 and the last games will be played on Friday 14th February 2020 at 5pm.
- All games will be played on Thursday evenings except the K/O games which will be played on Friday. The ice charges will be £13.00 per person.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, games can be rearranged.
- Unlimited substitutes are allowed but two original team members must play in every game. Players are only allowed to play for ONE team.
- If a team member fails to appear at the start of the game the non-offending team will be awarded 1 shot for every five minutes up to a maximum of 4 shots. Thereafter the game shall continue as normal.
- The defaulting team will be liable for paying ice money for the non-appearing member of the team.
- R.C.C.C. Rules will apply with the exception of the above.
- Any games not completed before 30th January 2020, will not be included in the final scores. The team cancelling the game will lose the points and incur ice charges.
Knock Out Finals Friday 14th February 2020.
Starts at 5pm
Ice charges for K/O Friday will be £10.00/person. Buffet will be served from 7.00pm
Cash prizes for final league placings: - 1st - £600.00, 2nd - £400.00, 3rd - £300.00, 4th - £200.00.
Format for Knock-out competition will be:-
Teams finishing in top 4 places in league- Gold K/O
Teams finishing 5th – 8th place in league- Silver K/O
Teams finishing 9th- 12th place in league – Bronze K/O
Gold K/O - 1st v 4th , 2nd v 3rd . Winners play for £200.00 prize.
Silver K/O - 5th v 8th , 6th v 7th . Winners play for £200.00 prize
Bronze K/O – 9th v 12th , 10th v 11th. Winners play for £200.00 prize.
All games 6 ends - semi’s and finals.
If game is peeled after 6 ends an extra end will be played.