Statement from Ayr Curlers Ltd Board

05 Nov 20

The Board made the reluctant decision this morning to suspend curling at Ayr until the 4th Jan.

 As you will be all too well aware we are currently within level 3 of the government’s Covid classification and would need to see a significant improvement in the infection rate to move to level 2 when curling would again be possible. We hope that this will happen by January !

These are very difficult times for everyone and I hope that, after the hard work that was put in by so many to ensure we had as safe an environment for curling as possible at the start of the season, we will get back on the ice again at the earliest opportunity.

 We need your support but we also need you to stay safe and clear of this dreadful virus.

 Yours

 Liz Goldie
 Chairman
 Ayrshire Curlers Ltd